UDKC is brainchild of Kohinoor Techno Engineers Limited - a company contributing for the last twenty years to the growth of diamantaires. Our major experience is with Diamonds and Diamantaires, be it in India or outside India.


What are diamonds used for?

Diamonds have two main uses: in Jewellery (due to their rarity and beautiful appearance) and in industry (due to their unique molecular properties). In terms of quantity, about 30% of natural mined diamonds are of gem quality and are distributed to experts for cutting, polishing and Jewellery manufacture. The remaining 70% of diamonds are sold for industrial applications including cutting, drilling, grinding and polishing in industrial applications.

"Enabling Indian diamantaires to make use of state-of-the-art engineering innovations and inculcate excellence and competitiveness through research & technological interventions."


"To become a comprehensive knowledge center to promote fundamental research in diamond processing and associated Industry & Institutions through providing support and creating an enabling environment for development & utilization of new & innovative technologies."


If you are passionate about using your scientific knowledge and cognitive skills to solve engineering problems and innovate new things involving socity, industry and mankind then you are at the right place. Don't wait anymore!!! Send us your updated resume as we are looking for quality people to strengthing our team at UDKC.